“Boogie Shoes,” by K.C. and The Sunshine Band, a song that just makes you happy! And today that’s the topic, songs that you can’t help but tap your foot or smile too. For me, these are classic funk and pop songs. Songs by artists like Earth Wind and Fire, Wild Cherry, and Cheryl Lynn. So here they are, my top ten songs to put you in a good mood.
- “September,” Earth Wind and Fire
- “Easy,” The Commodores
- “Got to Be Real,” Cheryl Lynn
- “Boogie Shoes,” K.C. and The Sunshine Band
- “Play that Funky Music,” Wild Cherry
- “Get Down On It,” Kool and The Gang
- “The Way You Make Me Feel,” Michael Jackson
- “Working My Way Back to You,” The Spinners
- “Midnight Train to Georgia,” Gladys Knight & The Pips
- “Lovely Day,” Bill Withers
There they are, my top ten songs, feel free to take the links to those songs and check them out. I hope at least one of these songs take you back to a good memory. If not, create some memories!